SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping & Packaging
Only ships to Canada. No international shipping
2-3 business days to process most orders.
We only ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to avoid weekend delays.
Please use residential address for shipping, as PO box is for Canada Post service only and it takes longer to arrive.
Multi-stem plants may be separated during shipping.
Each plant is carefully wrapped with cotton fluff and tissue paper.
We highly recommended that you purchase a heat pack with your order if you live in an area that is under 0 °C (32 °F) in winters.
Canada-wide Shipping Rates
- Free Canada-wide shipping with orders over $180.
We recommend Express shipping for colder provinces.
|Business days*||3 - 9||1 - 3|
|$15 to $119.99||$19.99||$25|
|$120 to $179.99||$14.99||$19.99|
|$180 to $249.99||Free||$15|
- All succulent sales are final. If you have any problems regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If the succulents arrived dead or severely damaged, be sure to contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will issue store credit of the same value. However, it is normal for the plants to lose leaves during shipping or have minor imperfections.
- The customer who abuses the refund policy by requesting unreasonable refund for minor imperfections will be banned from future purchases.
- The refund policy does not apply to the customers:
- who fail to contact us within 24 hours,
- without express shipping,
- and without purchasing a heat pack during winter.
- Please contact us with the following details:
- Customer name
- Order number or shipping tracking number
- Succulent name & price
- Photo of the dead plants (minor imperfections or wilted leaves on the outside are considered as normal aging process and will not be refunded)